Theme Preview Rss

More Fishing Practice

Posted on April 10 at 5:52 p.m.

We were doing some more fishing practice today. Punchy is really excited for the fishing tournament. He's not as good at fishing as Static, but he loves seafood.

After fishing for several hours this afternoon, I got really angry. "STUPID FISHES!" I screamed.

"What's wrong?" asked Punchy.

"I can't catch any stupid fish." I reeled in my fishing line

"Hmmm," said Punchy, "maybe the problem is that you don't have any bait on your hook!" He dug through his pockets. "Here," he attached a lure to my fishing line. "Now you ought to catch hundreds of fish!"

I cast my line into the river, and felt a tug after only a few seconds. I pulled really hard to yank the fish out of the water. But I didn't catch a fish! I caught a rusty tin can! "AARRRRGH!" I screamed. "STUPID FISHES!" Then I hurled my fishing rod into the river.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or advice for me! Thanks!