Theme Preview Rss

I Got a New Computer!

Posted on April 8 at 4:32 p.m.

I got a new computer! Nook had it on sale! I still couldn't afford it, so I had to beg with Nook to give it to me for free. He said no, but Punchy, my best friend in the whole world, said he would split the cost with me so long as he can come over and play computer games whenever he wants to.

Punchy helped me get connected to the internet. It's really slow. Everyone has to use dial-up because there's no high speed internet here in Treehut. Actually, Treehut is really small. I moved here a few weeks ago from another small town. Treehut has only five residents: me, Punchy, Admiral, Pompom, and Static. There's also a store called Nook's Cranny. Nook is kinda stupid, but he did sell me my house, so he's okay. There's also a tailor shop here, run by two porcupine sisters. I haven't had a lot of time to explore the town, though, because I've been busy running chores for Nook (because I couldn't afford to pay for my house) and going fishing with Punchy (he loves fishing—I suck at it).

Also, Punchy helped me set up this blog! It's really easy. All I have to do is open it and write. I can add pictures, too! Here's a picture of Punchy: My blog will probably be kinda boring, but I hope I'll be able to tell you some interesting things about living here in Treehut!

14 comment(s):

Ice the frosty cat said...

Tell Static he's an asshole!

Brandon said...

But that would hurt his feelings! :(

Random365 said...

Didn't you use to have another diary?

Brandon said...

Yeah, I did, but it disappeared off the face of the Internet.

Random365 said...

Oh...

Anonymous said...

Aww, I really loved your old diary.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I really did enjoy the old one, but this one is good as well.

Anonymous said...

I love your stories there so funny and cool

Anonymous said...

Can u plz make some more entrys. What happend to your other one it was so funny. I went on to it but it would not work. Then a few weeks later it had commletly vanished.

Anonymous said...

I think you should throw coconuts at Static and do a bunch of other mean things to him then he will move away. On the bright side you will get a new friend. Thats what I did. Someone named Hopper moved in and I kept digging pitfalls for him to fall in

Anonymous said...

Do u go on this anymore

Anonymous said...

Hello????

Anonymous said...

i loved your old 1. me and my friends all loved it (thats right, i loved it so much i showed it to my AC playing friends). all that hard work, gone? that rlly sucks. at least i got to read the whole thing before it disapeared. ^^

Anonymous said...

btw, you need to update this.......

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or advice for me! Thanks!