Theme Preview Rss

Fishing Practice

Posted on April 9 at 7:12 p.m.

Punchy knocked on my door this morning and asked if we could all practice fishing because of the fishing tournament in two days. So Punchy, Pompom, Admiral, Static, and I went to the riverbank to do some fishing. Admiral said he had seen me fishing before, and he said that I need the practice terribly.

Static is much better at fishing than me. I stole some of his fish and put them in my fish bucket to impress Admiral with my big catch, but he wasn't impressed. "If you wanted to impress me," he said, "you would have made sure that we hadn't seen you stealing the fish." Static angrily requested his fish back, but I said no. Instead I threw them, bucket and all, into the river. Then Static threw me into the river! Ugh, the nerve of some people!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or advice for me! Thanks!