Theme Preview Rss

I Climbed a Tree!

Posted on April 17 at 5:22 p.m.

Today, I was spying on people from high up on a tree branch, and I noticed Pompom walk beneath me, completely unaware of my presence. I was about to jump down on her when I backed into a beehive. The bees started buzzing loudly and I got startled and fell off the branch. I fell to the ground with a thud and a loud snap (my arm breaking) and Pompom, hearing this, turned around just in time to see about a hundred billion bees sting my left eye.

"Ooooh," she said, "you're going to need some medicine for that."

Stupid bees! I'll bee getting my revenge soon! (Oh, that was terrible...)

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

You know what you should do? You should give them a peace offering of honey! That way they won't sting you!

Brandon said...

Hey! I read one of your poems once! I didn't understand any of it, though...

Nook said that he doesn't sell honey, and that the only way to get honey in this town is to get some from a beehive. Ha! There's no chance of that happening!

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or advice for me! Thanks!