Theme Preview Rss

Tailor Shop

Posted on April 19 at 6:00 p.m.

Today, I found the tailors' shop near the beach and ran inside. Inside, there were porcupines! They are the Able Sisters. Mable was nice and greeted me, but Sable wasn't talking to me.

"Um, please go talk to my sister over there," said Sable without removing a paw from her work. She was running a sewing machine in front of her. "I'm too busy to talk."

"Sable!" shouted Mable, "be nice and talk to our customers! You always have your face in that sewing machine!"

"Yeah!" I agreed. I leaned forward, getting in Sable's face. Unfortunately, I happened to lean on the fabric she was sewing, and I moved it around and I caused her to crumple up the fabric in the machine and ruin the whole thing.

"Mable..." Sable moaned to her sister.

"Um," Mable said to me, "perhaps you'd better leave for today. But I didn't leave until I made her promise to make me an I'm With Stupid shirt.

1 comment(s):

sk said...

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. mini sewing machine

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or advice for me! Thanks!