Theme Preview Rss

My Neighbors

Posted on April 8 at 7:25 p.m.

Earlier today, I wrote about Punchy in my diary blog. Now I think I'll write about my other neighbors.



The green bird is Admiral. He's pretty quiet and usually stays inside reading or something. The duck girl is Pompom. She's basically the opposite of Admiral: she cheers and runs around a lot, and she's really nice. Then, we have Static, the purple squirrel. He's kinda the opposite of Pompom because he's not so nice. He likes to tease me. Then we have Nook. Tom Nook. He runs the store and he's always making me pay for stuff I want from his store. They were all already living here when I moved into Treehut, and they were all very nice greeting me to town.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or advice for me! Thanks!