Theme Preview Rss

Coelacanth

Posted on April 13 at 4:22 p.m.

Punchy finally got me to go back to where we saw the coelacanth, but it took him a lot of Bells to encourage me to go back. And Admiral went with us this time. So anyway, I put a big juicy worm on the hook, cast the line into the water, and we stood there. I was really nervous, but Punchy wanted to catch the coelacanth.

As we stood, I asked Punchy why he wanted the coelacanth. "It didn't even look tasty," I pointed out.

"Scientists have been searching for coelacanths for years," he explained. "It's like the oldest fish in the world! I guess that they can learn a lot about fish history by studying the coelacanth."

Suddenly, I felt a big tug on my line. I got scared and let go of the fishing rod and it was carried under the water.

"That's the last time I let you borrow my fishing rod!" yelled Punchy, stomping his feet and storming off.

Punchy wants me to catch the coelacanth, but I'm just too scared! What should I do?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or advice for me! Thanks!